Rita Ora puts on an eye-popping display as she goes NAKED for sizzling new magazine shoot 

Rita Ora puts on an eye-popping display as she goes NAKED for sizzling new magazine shoot 


 

She is no stranger to flaunting her sensational figure.

And Rita Ora bared all in an eye-popping naked photoshoot for the latest issue of Clash magazine

The For You hitmaker, 27, showed off her ample assets and taut midriff in the nude black and white shot, with her hand protecting her modesty as it rested on her bosom.

Hot Right Now! Rita Ora bared all in an eye-popping naked photoshoot for the latest issue of Clash Magazine 

Sitting cross-legged, the blonde beauty also showcased her lithe legs as she sultrily posed. 

Her platinum locks were styled in a edgy, slick look while her pretty features were enhanced with smoky shadow, fluttery lashes and a frosted lipstick.

Adding an extra racy touch to the look, the singer slipped on PVC fingerless gloves.

Wow factor: Going for an editorial, high-fashion look, the star slipped into a skimpy thong and cropped sweater for a sultry full-length shot

Going for an editorial, high-fashion look, the star slipped into a skimpy thong and cropped sweater for a sultry full-length shot.

Revealing her toned abs and lithe legs, the star rocked gigantic platform boots in the shot. 

The I Will Never Let You Down singer donned a monchrome striped sweaterand high-waisted black pants for another steamy snap, adding height with platform stiletto sandals

Body On Me: The I Will Never Let You Down singer donned a monochrome striped sweaterand high-waisted black pants for another steamy snap, adding height with platform stiletto sandalsPop aspirations: The star, who is gearing up up for the release of her much-delayed second album Phoenix spoke about life as a popstar

Saucy: The full interview with Rita can be found in the current issue of Clash Magazine

The star, who is gearing up up for the release of her much-delayed second album Phoenix spoke about life as a popstar. 

She said: 'I love being a popstar. It's fantastic. It's everything I ever dreamed of; it's how I started. I feel like I never wasn't a popstar, although I do know that I didn't put out an album for a while. But I'm fully in it right now: album, tour, summer shows, tour next year.

'It was really cool [that the tour sold out] because I haven't done a tour in four years. I wanted to get back out there and do venues where I could connect to the crowd. I wanted people to really see me and to see that I was the same, that I hadn't been lost in it.

'I'm so proud of my first album, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm just older and I know more now. This time it doesn't feel different; it just feels like I'm more content and confident. 

'I was okay with becoming vulnerable. I was always very, 'Independent women!' I still am, but this is the first time that I felt like it was cool to be sensitive.' 

New beginning: She said:  'I'm so proud of my first album, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm just older and I know more now. This time it doesn't feel different; it just feels like I'm more content and confident'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despite Ban By NBC!!!! Falz’s ‘This Is Nigeria’ Crosses 15 Million Views On YouTube

Things To Do Before You Head Home From Your Study Abroad

Jamb 2018/19 Syllabus (official)