Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster"

Recent reports had claimed Neymar was keen to return to Camp Nou but Barcelona ruled out a move for the Brazilian.

And Neymar has now revealed the impact Messi has had on his career, describing him as ‘one of the best players of all time.’

"Facing Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo – and I played with Messi, who is, for me, one of the greatest footballers of all time, and he is my idol in football," Neymar told The Players’ Tribune.

"With Messi, I learned every day, whetherduring our practice, or playing with him, or just watching him play.
“And that made me stronger and it increased my capacity on the field because I kept learning a lot from him.”

Neymar also spoke on the danger of facing Cristiano Ronaldo.

The 33-year-old who left Real Madrid in the summer, has enjoyed a great start to life in the Serie A with Juventus.

And Neymar has admitted he is a formidable opponent.

"As for Cristiano Ronaldo, he is a monster,” he added

“Facing him is a pleasure and an honour, but we have to be more prepared.

“He is one of the greatest in football so you get smarter, you get alert, but at the same time you learn a lot, too.

"So, they are two of the big guys that I can relate to, because I want to learn, I want more, I want to win, I want more trophies, score more goals, so I keep learning from them every day."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despite Ban By NBC!!!! Falz’s ‘This Is Nigeria’ Crosses 15 Million Views On YouTube

Things To Do Before You Head Home From Your Study Abroad

How to make money online