Bobrisky slams Nina again, calls her an ungrateful bast**d

Bobrisky slams Nina again, calls her an ungrateful bast**d

The beef between formers pals, Bobrisky and BBNaija's Nina, is still far from over as both parties yet again slammed each other on Instagram.

The problem started after Tunde Ednut shaded Nina in a post on his Instagram page, for posing with her car key.

Bobrisky who isn't a fan of Tunde, took to his instastories to hurl insults at Nina, saying she deserved the shade. Soon after Bob's post, Nina responded. See their exchange below...

Bobrisky wrote:

How can I stop seeing that thing on my timeline, I just wanna assume we never meet or she never exist. But the more I keep seeing her on my timeline, I keep remebering how I suffered for dis thing called Nina Case close.

I'm never cool with Tunde Ednut and I doubt if I'm going to be cool with him. But the issue of shading Nina, the thing deseve more shading

The last Time Tunde shaded Nina, It was I and Tonto who suffered it. Despite the insult Tunde gave us, Tonto Dikeh from her heart of gold still ok gave that BASTARD a phone.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Despite Ban By NBC!!!! Falz’s ‘This Is Nigeria’ Crosses 15 Million Views On YouTube

Things To Do Before You Head Home From Your Study Abroad

Jamb 2018/19 Syllabus (official)